Friday, October 24, 2008

Twilight

So I took a "which character are you most like in Twilight" quiz on my FB and it said I was most like Alice. I have always wanted a Porsche and I love to shop and almost went to FIDM so I could see it. Then I took a different quiz in the bloggin' world and it said I'm most like Esme. It said : "You are thoughtful and care very deeply for your family. A loving home is of great importance to you and you always try to make everyone feel welcome. You have a great capacity to love and are sensitive. You are firm when you need to be, but people trust your judgement and appreciate the kind way you always handle things."

So I'm Esme in the bloggin' world and on FB I'm Alice. I guess I'm a mix of them both. What do you think???? Anyway... it's all for fun so don't think I'm going to change my name or mix both names to make a new one :)!!
--J

No comments: