Tuesday, December 30, 2008

When the Spirit Speaks

About a month ago Jess came home from church and said "I have a Secret to tell you" then he said that maybe he would just wait and when it happened he would tell me that was the secret. Now we all know: Men you can't tell your wives something like that and not have us be intrigued. So with very little convincing he told me that he was sitting in Church and was told tha we have another baby to come to our home. When he was in Iraq he had a dream about the birth of his baby girl. He saw her and it was not Emma. He knew that after seeing pictures of Emma. I too have had dreams of a little girl and I've had the spirit tell me that we have another girl. My body is very fragile. This will be my last pregnancy so we know that this is our little girl. We also know her name and how it is to be spelled. It is Ashleigh. I told Jess her middle name is to be Kae but Jess isn't sold on the middle name just yet. This pregnancy feels a lot like Emma's so far. And by now with my boys I'm so sick I'm throwing up every 15 - 20 minutes. I've thrown up twice once was bile and once was stomache acid. With Emma I only threw up twice and felt nausiated for a few weeks. So in a few weeks I should be feeling good :)!!
--J

2 comments:

Jen Billings said...

I love Ashleigh. More important, I love that things are overall going so well and that this little one is coming to your home. Congratulations, again. And just think, no endo for a few months at least. Let me know what you can drink, I live next to Kiva and can make runs for you anytime, ok? LOL

Newell and Julienne Fam said...

That is so neat! I was a ton sicker with my boys too! My two girls weren't even 1/2 as bad!