Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas

My most favorite scrap and craft store is going out of business. I know you don't thing it's a big deal but trust me it is. See I know I haven't been ontop of things with my photos of my crafts but trust me this is super sad. So anyway... I will post new pictures as soon as I can. Things are a little bit crazy right now but that is only because Jess has finals and I have a son and my sweet hubby who have birthdays this coming week. But the show must go on. I will find another craft store!

Just to let you know what is coming... I have vinyle projects that I have been working on. I have wood blocks I have been working on (stuff that have been waiting for a while now), bows for girls that are too cute, necklaces which are so dare cute you wouldn't know what to do and tons of things on my siloutte.

But my most favorite thing is this Christmas time of year. Take time to enjoy this Christmas time of year and remember what is really important, our Savior.

No comments: