Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Blessed!

I love reading blogs and reading people's experiences and how human we all are. Today I feel especially blessed. One blog I follow had a makeover contest. People were nominated and then 6 fnalists were chosen. I read the stories of these 6 ladies and I have to say most of them made me grateful for my own trials. One sweet woman has a boy who was born without a brain but is still alive (he's 3 or 4 years old) and she has other children too. Can I say I think she took the cake cause I don't know how people do it. Easton was in the hospital a month and I thought I had it bad. Another lady has had 2 children. The first died when he was 5 weeks old and the other when she was 7 weeks old. That tore my heart out and stomped on it. I've lost one baby but two and in a row and to not be able to have anymore.... I can't even image what she must go through everyday. Another was a woman who has a small child and tried very hard to make her marriage last but her husband (for lack of other words) is pretty much a jerk and is very abusive towards her. And one more I'll tell you about, she has two boys and had a baby girl on the way. There were complications and this sweet baby was born just a few days ago but died during labor...there again...my heart is aching. So I feel very blessed. I have my own little trials that seem big and hugemongus while I'm going through them but honestly I have it a lot easier than most so I shouldn't complain. On these days I just think Count Your Blessings and know that Heavenly Father is aware of you and he knows your limitations. He also sends us Angels to help us through. Those Angels range from the seen to the unseen. I think my seen Angels go without naming but there are many and I appreciate all of them in my life.

No comments: