Monday, June 22, 2009

It's Summer Time

The sun is finally out and shinning with no rain clouds in sight. I love, love, LOVE summer!! Sarah and I have not been able to sing together since I sound "off" when I'm pregnant. I hope this baby comes soon so we can get some good summer practices in. My fingers are so swollen and huge that I can't play the piano either. Oh well, there is a season for everything right? My season right now is to be miserably pregnant :). I have always loved being pregnant but I think this is Heavenly Father's way of letting us know that this sweet baby is my last and since she was a surprise (I'd already decided not to have anymore because of how hard it is on my body and how many miscarriages I've had) I think I'm being told it's okay to have this sweet baby girl but let's not tempt fate any more. I am 32 weeks and 2 days today and I'm hoping I don't have to go much further. I have tried about everything I know to get this baby here. After 12 weeks of constant contractions and swelling my nerves are a little shot. I'm grateful for my AMAZING husband and my SWEET kids who are enduring well with me and hopefully soon little Ashleigh Kae with be here with us.

No comments: