Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sweet 16




Sarah turned 16 this year. So as a little tribute to her I decided to write 16 of my favorite things about her.
16. She is a very good friend, friendly and one of my best friends.
15. She has great hair!
14. I love when she gets embaressed and her giggle that goes along with it.
13. I love how sassy she gets with our 8 brothers and how she can hold her own with them.
12. She has a fabulous fashion sense :)!!
11. She is outgoing and isn't afraid to try something new. She jumps in head first and doesn't look back.
10. That's her place among the kids. So glad my parents didn't stop at 9 :)!!
9. She is soooo smart. And she wants to be a nurse.
8. She is dedicated to everything she believes in and wants out of life.
7. She is super pretty.
6. She is genuine about everything
5. Her testimony and knowledge of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
4. That she has goals and knows where she is going and what she wants out of life.
3. Her flippin' sweet piano & guitar playin' skills
2. Her smiles lights up any room and (drum roll please.......)
#1. That she and I are such great friends and how well we understand each other and how we have this amazing bond with each other. (Never play Apples to Apples with us... you'll loose)
And that is my Sweet Sister Sarah! Love ya Sis!

No comments: