Saturday, September 20, 2008

In One Ear

I'm reading this book that I think is amazing. It talks a lot about life after death and is one lady's experience of dying, crossing over then coming back to life. It's a true story. I love how spiritual it is and how well it explains some things. I love that it goes along with everything I believe in and it also goes along with some books I've been reading lately about being positive and how life is anything you make it. Today while I was reading there was a part that totally jumped out at me. She said that we should not compare our selves to others and that we shouldn't compare our talents to other's talents either. That we should develope our individual talents. Sarah has been working on some lyrics on this exact topic and I guess it just made me realize that it doesn't matter what people think of me or who is trying to tear me down... we are all unique and we are all children of God. As long as I am happy and doing the things that Heavenly Father has asked of me then I don't need to worry about what someone else may say. Blessings come in all shapes and sizes and sometimes I think we have to take a look outside of what others think of us and take a look deep inside and see what Christ and Heavenly Father see in us all.

No comments: