Friday, January 10, 2014

Trees and Ornaments

Sorry for the blurry picture. I love these trees. They were pretty simple and easy to make.  Again these are a Wood Connection buy.  So I bought the wood already cut out and then decided on the paper and embellishments, came home and put it all together.
Over the years I have made a bunch of wood ornaments for our Christmas tree.  They are great because I really don't have to worry about them breaking and they are not so fragile that little hands can't help decorate the tree.  And we now have a letter A for our baby Ammon to go along with the rest of the letters from our names.  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas season and that you have made some goals for the new year to work towards. Like I said my goal is to start working on my "projects" list.

No comments: