Thursday, August 7, 2014

Fabric Flowers

While my in-laws were in town back in April, we took them up to Lake Chelan.  It's a beautiful area, a vacation destination.  We decided to walk down the main street with all of it's little shops and found the most darling fabric store.  In the window display were the cutest fabric flowers.  I took a picture to remind me that these would make great decorations on my mantle or book cases for spring and summer.  I have not been back to the fabric shop yet, but I am planning on making a trip up there (since it is about a 45 minute drive) once the kids are back in school.  This summer has really put a kink in my "normal" routines.  Okay, let's be honest, I haven't really found a "routine" since moving to Washington.  That is my goal when the kids are back in school is to find a routine that fits me and my family.

*I love the reflection of Emma in this picture as well*

No comments: