Tuesday, March 24, 2009

All About High School

Gininnia tagged me a while ago and I'm finally getting around to it so here goes... trust me it's not that impressive.All About High School Tag
1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL? Went on a few dates with guys from my school and a different school, but nothing serious :)

2.WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE? My parents cars, nothing too cool :)
3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY? Yep!!
4. WERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL? Nope!!
5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT? Nope...too shy!!
6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR? Not in High School.
7. WERE YOU A NERD? No but I got good grades, I was just shy.
8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS? No
9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED? No
10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG? No it's been too long.
11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS? Ms. Rose and Mr. Winder
12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH? In the hall or off campus
13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME? Woodscross High School
14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS? Wild Cat, blue, white and red
15. DID YOU GO TO HOMECOMING AND WITH WHOM? Yes. Can't remember the first guy but Jess took me to Homecoming too.
16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU? I think H.S. is over rated :)
17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION? I was so excited and I didn't have to go back the next year :)!!
18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SKIP DAY? Shopping with friends.
19. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS? Pep club and FBLA
20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN? Well I've had 4 kids so yes I think so.
21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE? Jess Haag
22. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR 10 YEAR REUNION? Nope
23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL?Yes. I worked at Classic Skating and that's where I met my awesome husband (and for all those wondering no Rob had nothing to do with getting Jess and I together or even married, although he claims too.)

Now I tag Renna, Rachel, Megan, Kim, Jen and anyone else who wants to join in the fun. Post and let me know so I can go read yours :)!!
--J

No comments: