Monday, March 2, 2009

What a Week

Wow. It has really been forever since I've gotten on. There has been so much going on in my life lately that I just haven't found the time. Second semester started, and then about a week later while walking to church, I slipped down some concrete stairs and hurt my head, neck, and back. (The fact that I already have a broken back and kyphosis, didn't help any) But, I'm doing better and everything is okay. Last week was torture for me. I had three major tests for my CE (college) classes. I passed the first two, one with 90%!! and am still waiting to hear on my chemistry test. It was so stressful studying for them and I am so entirely grateful to Staci and Cherie for helping me, and especially Jacob, who came over to my house unannounced the night before the test to help me study. He left his mutual early and even sacrificed his homework for me. I will be forever in debt to him. I have a big project in my CE Interior Design class to do, so I will get going for now, but I will be back later. Sorry for not posting in the longest, longest time! 

1 comment:

Jen Billings said...

Sarah, It's good to hear from you. It's been so long. I'm sorry to hear about your accident, it sounds scary. Good luck on your CE classes, I know how stressful they are. You're such a cutie - I'd love to get together with you again with Joleen after she gets back. Maybe Liz could come. Best of luck with school, 3rd quarter is in the home stretch. <3 Jen (Victoria)